I was willing to leverage my retirement income to start a business, but I did not know how it would go until I actually made my way to Laidlaw & Company and talked to James Ahern and Matthew Eitner about it. These were great guys who I knew were going to help me, and they were helpful in showing me what I could do to start my business. I needed to have a broker who was going to be there for me no matter what I wanted to do, and I needed a broker who was going to help show me the right direction.
I was going to pull some money out of the account to start my business, and then I took an equal amount of money out of the accounts and put it into a much more powerful account. I did not like being so liberal with my investments, but I could gain all that money back. I earned the money back I took out for my business, and then I was about to start my business free and clear.
I stayed with Laidlaw & Company to help start a new account for my business, and now we are using that money to do new things that will help us invest. The company we started is very healthy, and it is very happy using Laidlaw & Company every year.
I think that a lot of people can get some help with their investments if they decide to go to Laidlaw & Company, but they are going to have to make sure that they have worked with people in the office who are experts in their area. I found someone who helps business.
Swiss Start-Up Factory is a Zurich-based company that specializes in assisting entrepreneurs with a bias in technology. It was founded in 2014 by Mike Baur and his partners. Mike Baur has proven to be a force to reckon with in the IT sector. He has made great accomplishments in the past two years that his company has been in operation that has made him get recognition from within Switzerland and beyond.
Mike’s grew up in Fribourg, Switzerland. As a young student, Mike Baur was fascinated with Banking and Finance subject which motivated him to become a banker. He worked hard and followed his dream becoming a banker and working in the industry for about twenty years. As a banker, he thrived and was promoted to a member of a board of a reputable Swiss Private Bank when he was at the helm of his career. He is an MBA holder which he studied at the University of Rochester New York as well as an executive MBA which he obtained at the University of Bern.
Currently, Mike Baur he has thrown all his weight behind his brainchild; SSUF. He is tasked with the responsibility of financing rounds and fund-raising. He donates to the company and also mentors entrepreneurs. Mike has a wealth of knowledge in matters finance and business management owing to his background in the private banking sector. He shares his wisdom freely with others. Some of the tips that he has been sharing include;
• It is important for start-ups to create a great team that consists of competent individuals with diverse skills.
• Start-ups should also take sales seriously
• They should conduct market research and listen to customers’ complaints and suggestions about their products and adapt them.
• Entrepreneurs should also be willing to go the extra mile and dedicate themselves to their vision. They should put in long hours and sacrifice leisure time.
• Entrepreneurs should also know how to deal with investors.
• They should also never give up and should believe in their ideas
• They should realize that having an idea is not enough but knowing how to execute it is what counts.
• Entrepreneurs should also be prepared to work hard because the initial process of market entry is rigorous especially when testing the market. The Swiss Start-Up Factory has a great vision which has attracted other companies and joined forces with them to advance its dream. Some of these include CTI Invest which is a financing company of its kind that also supports creative startups in Switzerland. The two companies started working together late last year in December 2015. The purpose of the cooperation was to create a better environment for startups in Switzerland. The company appointed Mike Baur to be the Deputy Managing Director. There is also speculation that Mike might be the successor of the company’s existing managing director.
Fusion also joined SSUF at the end of February in 2016. It is a German company that is also interested in supporting startups. The two companies work together through the whole process of assessing entrepreneurs to market entry in the competitive SSUF’s three-month acceleration program.
It is never easy when you have to put someone you love in an assisted living community. You hope it never has to come to that point, but when it does, it is important to be as prepared for it as possible and do your research and make sure you find the best place for your parents or grandparents. There is one place that is making a positive impact and really getting people talking and that place is The Manse on Marsh. They have a personal touch that is missing from a lot of places these days and they go above and beyond the call of duty to get things right.
They were recently named of the nation’s best and this is an honor that they take a lot of pride in, as they should. They work around the clock to get it right and they don’t rest until the job is done correctly. No matter what it takes, they are going to go above and beyond the call of duty to make their stay as comfortable as possible. I know they might be stubborn going in, but once they see the attention to detail and the amount of care they will be receiving, it won’t be long before they fall in love with it.
They received the “Caring Star” award and I love that word, caring. So many times today, I feel like places simply don’t care and they are simply going through the motions. You hear a lot of times about places like this where they mistreat older people or make them feel unsafe and uncomfortable. When you care, people can tell when it is authentic and when it is fake. There is nothing fake about Manse on Marsh. They are authentic, real, and they give it one hundred and ten percent. It is not just a cliche for them. There’s more information about this win, and how The Manse on Marsh accomplished such a feat on their official blog.